Thanks for checking us out! We look forward to worshiping with you. Below you find some FAQs that will give you a better feel for what to expect at SHCC. If you have any questions that aren't answered below, or if you just want to chat with a real live person, feel free to email us of give us a call at (865)577-0842. We will do our best to help, and hope to meet you soon.
What time are your worship services?
- Our Sunday morning services are at 9 & 10:30 am.
- Yes, both our worship services are the same.
- Bring them! We have amazing family ministries that offer age appropriate teaching for your children in a fun, safe environment. For more information, check out our Family Ministry page.
- While we can't guarantee the exact duration of our service, we typically fall in the 55-65 minute range. You can safely plan on about an hour.
- Yes, we partake of the Lord's Supper each and every week.
- We'd love for you to come fully clothed. As for the style of dress, come as you are. We have people worshiping in suits, and those who choose to wear shorts and t-shirts. Both are fine, we want you to be comfortable.
- That's a call that we ultimately leave up to you. We highly encourage the use of masks, but understand if you aren't comfortable wearing one. We have adapted our seating in all areas to accommodate for social distancing guidelines.
- It's awesome! If you'd like to listen to some of the songs we sing, check out our Spotify playlist.
- We are not. We are an independent, autonomous congregation. If you'd like to know more, visit our What We Believe page.